What We Do
Liuzza Land is excited to offer visitors of all ages an educational and hands on experience where guests will learn all about where our food comes from, how our produce grows from seeds, planted by hand on our farm to the food we eat and travels from the farm to grocery stores all over Louisiana.
Also, we guarantee an entertaining and exciting adventure by introducing you to our animal exhibits, buggy ride, a guided wagon tour of Liuzza Produce Farms, U-pick produce and much more.
If you're planning your trip to Liuzza Land, we look forward to seeing you! Contact us to learn more about group sizes we can accommodate, some helpful safety tips, and reminders of what to bring with you on your trip. We want you to enjoy your day with us and our farm!
Contact Us by phone or email to reserve your trip to Liuzza Land.
If your group is larger than 300, we ask that you Please call the Office and our Office Manager will do her best to accommodate you.
Spring school field trips:
Beginning -- March 5th, 2018
Ending -- April 27th, 2018
$8 per child (ages 2-12)
$8 per adult
(One teacher and one bus driver per class are free admission.)
Everyone will be allowed to pick ONE clamshell of strawberries.
(Additional clam shells are available for purchase.)
FALL SCHOOL FIELD TRIPS:
$8 per child ages (2-12)
$7 per adult
(One teacher and one bus driver per class are free admission)
Children 2-12 years of age will take home one small pie pumpkin
(Additional pumpkins and sizes are available for purchase.)
- Dress comfortably and wear loose-fit clothing.
- Wear a hat or cap and closed-toe shoes.
Watch your step on the farm.
Do not walk in wet rows.
Be mindful of our animals.
What to Bring
Money for concessions and gift shop items.
Pack a lunch or plan to purchase food from our concession stand.
In order to ensure that everything runs smoothly, you must provide us with a few things before your scheduled trip
- Final head count of students, parents, and teachers who have prepaid for the trip.
- List of parent/chaperones names and email address who have prepaid or plan on attending and will pay at admissions for the trip so that they can be checked in and accounted for. (If you do not have a list of parent names, please send a list of student names with (#) next to the name indicating how many chaperones will be arriving with that child and that have pre-paid.. Example: Students name: John Doe (1) for 1 parent that has prepaid and is attending.
- Estimated arrival time.
- If there is a specific time that you need to leave the farm.
- Any other information we may need to know before your arrival.
- YOU MUST HAVE THIS INFORMATION BACK TO US NO LATER THAN FOUR DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TRIP
Field Trip COORDINATOR
985.284.0722 ext. 1